St. Patty's Day Play Date at the Beach!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saige, Tonya, Sean, and I

Since I am still a part time mommy until the end of April I thought I should live it up while I still can! So today I went out to my friend Tonya's house...she lives RIGHT across the street from the beach(LUCKY!!!). She has a daughter, Saige, who Sean just loves! They are only a little over a month apart and make the cutest little couple! Tonya, her boyfriend and Saige are all leaving Sunday to move back to Virginia so I really wanted to see them again before they left! Justin, Sean, and I already went out there just this past Friday..but I thought "what the heck! We're not doing anything today!" So I loaded up my little man and off we went! He loves the beach just like his mommy and daddy...after all we did get married on the beach!
We have had GREAT weather for the past month so I didn't even think to check the forcast before planning my little beach play date! Of course...30% chance of rain and cloudy. But despite the forcast it turned out to be a nice day...I mean...yes...it was a little cloudy, but I actually think that may have been better for Sean..Friday when we went it was SOOOO hot and I had to keep him under the umberella most of the time...but not today...I just pretty much bathed him in waterbabies and he was good to go! He had sooo much fun with Saige!
I also called a few friends and they met us at the beach too...Sean seriously LOVED everyone...he was waving and dancing as soon as the radio was turned on! He had such a blast!
Sean and Saige played together with their toys for quite a while...why is that? When he is at home he plays with his toys for about 5 minutes and throws them!!



Sean collecting shells for Saige


Tonya, Me, and Aunt Kayla


Sean really liked Saige's neon green bandaid (She fell into the coffee table)! He kept trying to take it off!


He picked up sooo many shells today!!


This is how Sean answers pretty much EVERYTHNG now..here I asked "where did you put your shells?"


Yep...that would be my son...trying to eat a seashell!!


I snapped this picture seconds before he fell ontop of me and starting jumping and laughing


picking up more shells!


He sooo did NOT wanna take a picture with me! He just kept eyeing the shells!


I have no idea where he gets this face from...but he makes it all the time now!


Not sure about this face either


Saige liked Sean's belly..they are too cute!


After the beach we went back to Tonya's house were Sean played with all of her toys while she took a nap



Once Sean was done playing I decided we should hurry home to beat traffic...yeah right!!! Nice hour and a half drive home! But it was worth it! Sean and Saige had a great time today and so did I! I even got a little tan although it was cloudy! Woowhoo! I need to plan another beach trip soon!

Tonya we had lots of fun! We are really going to miss you and Saige!!

4 comments:

capperson said...

He is adorable!!

Ashley said...

Thanks! I think so too!

Jen said...

Umm...are you SURE you were pregnant at one point? You look SO FABULOUS in your bathing suit!!!! I am totally jealous. Even though I hit my weight loss goal, my tummy does NOT look like that. Great job sweetie! Oh, and Sean is just too darn cute!!!

Ashley said...

Jen- Thanks! ha..ya I am SURE I was pregnant! I have the super huge belly pics to prove it! haha! But thanks alot! You are too sweet!You look great too!! Glad we did the weight loss contest! It really motivated me!